Migraine et myothérapie avec la collaboration du docteur E. SENY, Hannut/Belgique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Stolen migraine surgery

Stolen migraine surgery Empty Stolen migraine surgery

Message  migrainesurgery Mer 29 Sep - 22:26

Please read the post of Dr. Shevel on my blog and my response:
The blog and my pages were deleted in www.thedoctorstv.com
They do all what they can to hide my work, they even supports the thief’s.
Dr. Shevel post:
Migraine Surgery Pioneer Dr Elliot Shevel's surgery records for arterial ligation for migraine date back to 1995, some five years before Dr Sultaneh began exploring these techniques. Dr Shevel is one of a number of world renowned migraine scientists being falsely accused of scientific theft by Dr Sultaneh. Dr Guyuron is another. Dr Sultaneh performs arterial ligation on a rather narrow and limited set of extra cranial arteries that are sometimes responsible for migraine pain. These are temporal and occipital arteries. However there are many other extra cranial arteries from which the pain may emanate, as well as a complex set of muscles and nerves that are involved in the pain process. Dr Sultaneh is to be applauded for his innovative thinking and encouraged expand his work. But false accusations and claims of 100% cure rates are misleading and scientifically regressive. Dr Shevel’s scientific publications can be viewed at this link http://www.headclin.com/pages/42

My response:
Dr. Shevel and too many others doctors in the history did surgery for migraine; I mentioned that in my first book in 2000.
And most of them did the artery ligation of the scalp arteries the same arteries that I do.
But all of them didn’t have any good results from their surgery, and as all of you know.
What I found and no one found it’s before me.
I found the places that I called # 1 for Superficial temporal artery, and the point that I called # 3 for occipital migraine headaches.
You will not find in all medical literature any description about my migraine points before the date of 1998 when I discovered my migraine pressure points.
Dr. Shevel stole my migraine surgery on my migraine places, as you can see from his video.
I have a story how I discovered these points:
http://www.alisultaneh.8m.com/custom4.html

My migraine points show me the new migraine way and the simple secret of migraine headaches that was hidden all the past years till I found it.

You can see his publication and it’s so easy to see the truth.
Place # 2 was known to all the past doctors including Dr. Shevel.
In medicine you can steel for a while but with the time all will know who the thief is.

migrainesurgery

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Stolen migraine surgery Empty Please Dr. Seny

Message  migrainesurgery Mer 29 Sep - 22:29

Please Dr. Seny, can you go after the truth about my stolen migraine surgery in my migraine pressure points.
I will answer all your questions.
Thank You
Ali Sultaneh
www.alisultaneh.8m.com

migrainesurgery

Revenir en haut Aller en bas